Friday, December 31, 2010

Empathy Fail

Today's Failbook fail: New Knees.

A woman wishes she had received new knees for Christmas.

What is your first thought upon reading that? Mine is of all the female athletes I know who have fucked up their knees in one way or another. Most of them are either runners or softball players. I know their joint pain is a huge impediment to doing what they want in their lives.

Of course, the guy who comments does not have a shred of this thing we call "empathy." His comment alludes to her having destroyed her knees through, what else, excessive blow jobs.

(I have to say, though maybe I shouldn't say, that I've participated in my fair share of oral sex, and I will never understand the stereotype of it occurring while the man is standing and the woman is on her knees. Everything really goes smoother if both parties are horizontal. Also, oral sex is reciprocal, though I don't think this commenter knows that.)

So, in summary, a woman is in pain, and a man slut shames her. Thanks, Failbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment